:'(

Imcute

I'm joining a different guild with my main :/. At first i didn't want to post because i genuinely don't want to start up any toxic conversations as I know I'm not the only person doing this and I haven't raided since the beginning of legion, but it felt wrong to leave quietly as well because there are a lot of people here I really love. I'll be leveling an alt that I would also like to raid with and am considering doing it with ATR but i don't want to get anyones hopes up as this game is a lot of work with just one toon. I still love a lot of the people here and I still hope I'm invited to play red dead with you all when it comes out as well as monster hunter for pc when that drops if anyone is interested. I don't plan on leaving the community as I've been keeping track of the FB page even though i haven't been raiding. I don't really know what my long term plans are with BfA as i tend to get burned out on wow easily anyway but for now i'll be raiding elsewhere. hit me up for dungeons though if I have you on as a battletag friend. Imcute#11936 if you want to add me peeps. I Hope I've done this in as positive a way as possible because I don't really have any ill will towards people. Peace though for now raid team. 

• 2 weeks later...

You are encouraged to do whatever you need to do to enjoy the game and have fun, and if it means you are moving your main elsewhere to raid with other people, there's absolutely no problem with that.

You did so in a very civil manner and as such you will always be welcome should you want to come back. As a side note, if you'd like to keep your talk permissions in TS, just let us know which of your alts you want us to promote to the "Friends and family" rank.

Best of luck with your new group, and hop by anytime if you want to play WoW or any other game with us.

• Like 1