A time for change.

Mazrin

I just want to start by thanking everyone on the raid team for the past year and a half I've been here. You're some of the most fun people I've had the chance to play with.

Over the past few months I've been thinking about how this expansion has gone and what I want to do next expansion.  When we killed mythic Garothi and worked on mythic Hounds it reminded me of how much I love working on progression and made me really want to get back into mythic raiding this coming expansion.  So I'm leaving to join another guild to pursue that.

I know I've never been the most talkative or active person but i really do appreciate the time I've spent with here and wish everyone the best.  

I perfectly understand the need for more challenging progression, having done it myself in the past. You are a great and skilled raider, I'm sure you'll be successful. I really enjoyed raiding with you as well, and am a bit sad to see you go.

Best of luck wherever you're going. You'll always be welcome here should you tire of mythic raiding.