Raid nights

Smerffy

No problem with that. Real life comes first, and if you finally have a job you like, you definitely should put your focus into that. Congrats on the new job and good luck with it! We'll still be here on Tuesdays, so you can get your weekly dose of Mort :).

They changed it again. I am actually just getting fed up with all these damn changes. I am the only person who doesn't have set days off. 

For this week, I now have Monday and Thursday off. Wednesday i'll still be only a little late for whatever we are doing, but I will just straight miss Tuesday again :(

Do not stress too much over the days you can make raid. You'll be there when you can, and if you want to. That's precisely the flexibility we want to give our members, and the reason we don't push above heroic besides the occasionnal "There's 20 people here, why not".

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so update time. I am still at my "new" job and i still very much enjoy it. Now, I've been at it for about a month now and I am getting a promotion, kinda. 

I applied for a Corporate position and I got that position. So I am moving into the Inventory office here in the next couple weeks. Once that happens i will have Tuesday and Wednesdays off, So I will once again be able to raid, now that the xpac is wrapping up.lol