We Need Your Input

The_Real_1hit

With the closure of our BF4 servers, this has led to a huge resource lost to bring in new members and a way to grow the ATR community.  Part of the reason is that BF4 has lost its vigor due to its age.  BF1 which we thought would’ve been the next chapter in our BF lineage failed to capture where the BF4 game and community left off.  Because of this and the rise of PUBG, BF will not be the way we will be able to grow our community. 

What we need help with is some input from our current community members.  What are some games you would like to see a bigger interest in from the community?  What are the current games that you are playing? 

Mainly we want to see where the interest is and where we can focus on bringing in more members who enjoy the same games as what we like to play or future games that we could be looking forward to playing. 

Edited by The_Real_1hit
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

PubG current heavily invested game. Probably will be for a long time. Good place to grow ATR's community with so many people playing. 

Quake Champions - will be another I'm hoping to spend a lot of time on.

I did play a lot of Overwatch but it sucked running solo.  Played a lot of it on console and it was my main game once I got my PC. Would love to get back into it because it is a huge team driven game and I like that. The community in the game is pretty large too. 

Battlefront 2 - looks good! Better than the first. I hope it does good. I'll dabble in there because, Star Wars 😁

Destiny 2 - I'm still iffy on this one simply because the way the first game was handled over time kind of ruined it for me. The game is fun with friends. Id gladly jump back in with ATR. The game has a big following and tons of potential to grow the ATR community through this game. 

These are the only ones that come to mind atm. 

• Like 2

Once PubG goes live, I think it's going to be the main crop for this community (next to WOW).  Even though it's still in Beta, we have on average 10+ people playing every night.  I have heard of people playing in squads too. I would be interested in that.  I just jump on to play with others who want to be strategic but do not want to yell if there are mistakes.    You cannot dismiss this game.    I also like CSGO, BF4, GTA5, and Team Fortress though I would rather put my time into PUBG.   I'm saddened by the waste of money that went to BF1.  That seems to happen with every other title they put out.  

Edited by kenwood720

At this moment I've been stuck on PubG, which isn't a bad thing. Been contemplating on picking up Gta5 since it's %50 off on steam right now. When D2 finally releases for PC in October, I'll be glad to make that community grow for ATR. But if there's no interest, then I won't bother.

3 hours ago, Kushems said:

At this moment I've been stuck on PubG, which isn't a bad thing. Been contemplating on picking up Gta5 since it's %50 off on steam right now. When D2 finally releases for PC in October, I'll be glad to make that community grow for ATR. But if there's no interest, then I won't bother.

I'd suggest getting GTAV, even at it's age RockStar keeps releasing new official content. Multiplayer sessions can really pickup too.

Haven't been on since before BF1 came out because I got burnt out of BF4 and even though I bought BF1 and Premium, I find that I dislike the game. I've personally been playing a lot of Grand Theft Auto V, as there was a new "DLC" (its just a free update with a new way to make money) update last week and it is pretty fun to get back into with some friends. I have PUBG also, but typically only play in Duos or teams. Heroes and Generals is a pretty fun F2P WWII FPS game on Steam that I really enjoy playing with friends. I still have a Terraria Server that I occasionally boot up too. Other than that, I haven't really been playing anything since my 2 TB gaming HDD fried, so now im down to 360 GB of SSD space for games. I've been thinking about getting into Overwatch as well.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...