Legion Launch Survival Guide

Lyntha

It was the smoothest launch ever... when I said it.  I played overnight and had 0 issues.  When everyone logged on during the day, they had the spyglass issue which caused huge concentrations of players together which was then exacerbated by them fixing it and causing a huge concentration of players into private garrison instances.  I'm pretty sure that if they didn't have the spyglass issue, it would've been smooth.

Let's hope this launch is better though.  Splitting people into 4 different zones should certainly make things a bit smoother than normal.

I've played all the zones on Beta (as alliance).  Val'sharah is where I will be starting or Highmountain. Azuna is actually the only zone I didn't finish in Beta, but the alliance start was very shitty, so here's to hoping the horde is much better.

BTW, I played as alliance on Beta as to keep some kind of mystery for the horde.

• Like 1

Ive leveled a few times on the beta. Im still figuring out which way i am going to level/ spec to play. Im very indecisive about it. 

Anywho, Im thinking that i will be leveling in Val'sharah. However, i wont be starting to play till the night of launch. I have to work on Tuesday, so Im hoping any issues will be fixed and the zone not crazy