Legion Melee DPS

Varibash

To summarize...

Bad:

Ret Pally - Just plain Boring.

Survival - Mash up of multiple classes, nothing really fun though and nothing works well together.

Arms Warrior - Revolves around Colossus Smash and the RNG when you don't get CS is annoying.

All Rogue Specs - All three specs are meh.

Good:

Feral Druid - Minor changes from WoD, but all the changes are great.

Fury Warrior - Was much better earlier in alpha.  They scaled back a lot of these changes and made it less fun.  Still fun, but not as much as it was earlier in testing.

Havoc Demon Hunter - Very well-put together spec.  They did a good job.  Some of the talents are underwhelming but still very cool.

Great:

Enhancement Shammy - A couple of crappy talents, rest is pretty much amazing.  Great talent/spec synergy and variety.  Everything works well together.  Very fun.

Windwalker Monk - Everything you do individually feels great and ties together even better.  You feel like a kung-fu master, nailed the style and flavor.  Great talents.

Death Knight - #1, master class.  Unholy and Frost are both super fun.  Everything is skill-based too.  A good player will get a good return on these specs.  They even managed to make Death and Decay, one of the most boring spells in the game, interesting.

I might end up going with Windwalker, Druid or Fury.  Thanks for the link Bash, it was very helpful.  Do you know of any video like this, but for tanks?

17 minutes ago, Lyntha said:

I might end up going with Windwalker, Druid or Fury.  Thanks for the link Bash, it was very helpful.  Do you know of any video like this, but for tanks?

posted

i actually played my arms warrior on the Beta and so far i actually like it, i admit there are times when collosus smash rng on reset seems to take forever but at least so far for the most part collosus smash seems to be up more often than it was pre legion patch lol

and now you have the option of spells other than just pooling rage and waiting on MS to come off CD lol

granted i do kinda miss sudden death but that was also an annoying RNG component in the current arms warrior thats gone since pre legion patch you did great dmg with alot of sudden death procs and crap damage if you were unlucky with sudden death procs.

so overall i actually enjoy arms at the moment