What do you want to play in Legion?

Mythosaur

Sorry about not posting something sooner on the forums about the list of people who are interested / available to raid.  Would love to raid again Ftfk (on my hunter) & am getting a new PC here shortly. 

In the meantime will be checking out the changes to the various classes particularly the ones I play (hunter, warlock & mage) and other assorted things till Legion rolls out. 

Edited by Tychondris

14 hours ago, Mortelinnor said:

Going through this thread, he's already changed main 2 times...

Nah, just haven't decided yet.  I said people could put me down as that, but I'm still not sure.  Now that I have a chance to try the things I'm considering, I will decide soon.

I was leaning heavily towards Warrior because I've always liked their style of tanking since they did away with tying rage generation to incoming damage but they reverted that change for legion and warrior tanking is getting absolutely trashed by everyone.  Went from one of the best tank specs to probably the worst.  Fury was also super fun earlier in alpha until they reverted a lot of the cool stuff later in the beta.  So, you know, things change.

Right now I'm leaning heavily towards druid.  I can play all four specs of it at once, all four are supposed to be fun, and we need more druids.  Seems like a win/win/win to me.

Edited by Lyntha

im going with arms warrior been trying it on beta and now with new patch and seems like fun with overpower and slam back, the RNG on collosus smash refresh can be annoying at times but i some of the artifact weapon talents should help that at 110

Just now, Mantra said:

im going with arms warrior been trying it on beta and now with new patch and seems like fun with overpower and slam back, the RNG on collosus smash refresh can be annoying at times but i some of the artifact weapon talents should help that at 110

you and deftonia planning on raiding with us again?

4 minutes ago, Phobia said:

you and deftonia planning on raiding with us again?

ah didn't see it was more specific to just raiding lol, i jumped later in the thread.

don't think i would really be able to make it to raids consistently

but just out of curiosity what are the raid days and times?

17 minutes ago, Phobia said:

Wednesday and Thursday 730-11 server time

yeah it has crossed my mind to give it a try again but just don't think i would be able to make it consistently i get off work at 7 server time(5 my time) if everything goes perfect and im not working on stuff before the days over and i would get home right around raid start time again if everything went perfect and i got out the door right at 7 lol. i think when i raided last it started at 8 server time and i think sometimes i was barely getting in before the raid started having deft log my char in and get it to the raid for me lol

I want to make sure that all the people who are planning on returning / joining the raid team for Legion, our raiders that stuck it out and raided until we called the raid team in HFC, have priority when it comes to raid slots, we can raid with up to 30 people, but I WILL NOT lets a returning raider take the raid spot of a veteran from HFC. 

That being said, raid spots are still competitive, the HFC raiders have priority at the start of the xpac, but if they are under performing or not pulling their weight, they will be subject to being sat for progression. 

• Like 2

I've had a chance to try out druid, and I'm just not feeling it.  Too many dots.  I've been playing Ele and all the hunter specs and liking it a LOT more.  How many hunters do we actually still have that are planning to raid?