What do you want to play in Legion?

Mythosaur

Yup.  It's comparison bias.  When all we have to compare to is each other, it skews our view of each other to be lower.  Think of the worst player on the US olympics basketball team.  He's the worst player.  Every other player on the team is better than him.  He's still an all-pro that's better at Basketball than 99.99999% of the world's population.

Same thing with our raid team.  Even our worst raiders are far better than a good wow player.

• Like 1

Hunter Update:  I take back what I said about Marks.  While it definitely takes some getting used to, it does end up working out once you get used to it.  It's all about abusing patient sniper and how it interacts with sidewinder.  You basically always want the target to be vulnerable and pour as many aimed shots into him when you can.  You can SOMETIMES go Procced Sidewinder --> Aimed Shot, Aimed Shot, Marked Shot, Aimed Shot, but it will usually end up just being Sidewinders --> Aimed Shot, Marked Shot, Aimed Shot.  You throw in a barrage when it's up in place of the aimed shot.  It actually eliminates the RNG of getting marked shot debuffs and makes the rotation feel much smoother.  What a deceptive talent!

I think that it will do when you can stand still and burn.  On movement fights, BM will be better since you won't be spending more than half your time trying to cast aimed shots and needing to move.

well @Lyntha, i'm no healer so i take what she says as a healer and my personal experiences, as well as people in the community or forums to form an opinion, it seems a lot of people are confused about how to run it and theres a lot of posts asking for WA strings for it, but i also hear that you need the artifact to really make good use of the spec, and as close as we are i realise were not in legion yet... so as much as i cringe at the thought of having a disc priest currently in my party i'll keep in mind its not legion.. but currently in pre patch they feel weak 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...