What do you want to play in Legion?

Mythosaur

i just want to live my life as a dps, melee or ranged, i just wanna live

put me in the spreadsheet i feel left out

Edited by Wardpelican

i want to play whatever we need at the beginning of the expac - if you dont force me to play anything i will play in order of preference - Hunter, Druid, Warrior, Warlock.

I'll be making a full post with the proposed changes and a poll to vote on the raid day changes within a week. Gonna try and get an officer convo going to solidify the changes this weekend. Then we will let the raiders vote on the changes. Democracy, bitch.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm planning on making it back to raiding now that I have some health issues under control. I plan to play Perenelle, so druid. Whether I'm dps moonkin or heals is up to the raid leaders. Just let me know what you need so I can practice as I level (it's been awhile since I've healed but it really was what I was best at from the beginning :-) )

• Like 1

i will be holy healing. Playing disc on beta and it is the suck. i dont even think that it does decent dmg either. its super weak, the idea is great...but i dont see how any raid would have a disc now. 

• 2 weeks later...

We could potentially remove 7 off that list since I am pretty sure they are not raiding with us

Booty

Phyte and Skrv

Mokou - probably

kayzo

Busta (budlyght)

Tych - is he planning to raid again

List of Gear Breakdowns by type(non tier and accessory), by Token(tier), and By Relic type (weapons). For relic breakdown I used whatever spec I have heard you say most recently or last known raiding spec.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KZM6IX-f1gblf0zxmd-cf-Pi443AJthtmzDozkDKUL8/edit?usp=sharing

For non tier, there is not much competition for mail or plate.

For tier, Conq remains fucked.

For relics Shadow, Frost, Fel, and Life are pretty saturated. Arcane and fire have no one.

For those who are still undecided, we could really use: All hunter types, Dps shamans, or any druid types.

For people who like to play whatever is currently the most OP, here are the most current logs from Nighthold

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/all/11

Snug:  "Whatever is most OP".

haha

Change me to Feral-Cat/Guard-bear Druid, it's what I think I'll be playing next xpac.  Enhance Shammy is also an option...  I will tell you guys soon.

Edited by Lyntha