What do you want to play in Legion?

Mythosaur

On 5/17/2016 at 11:25 AM, Mastric said:

By skipping Tuesday I can forsee some raiders pugging and then loot locking themselves out for the main run. That'll mess with things.

Mythic+ on Tuesdays. The dream.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mythosaur said:

Sheet updated. We are now fresh out of DPS Paladins, I thought Ashbringer would have people going apeshit to play it.

I'll level my pally to fuck around with Ashbringer but ret just has a low dps cap and is not worth bringing to raid

The truth is, he changed because they removed the damage buff ret paladins got when a raid member died. It's too much of a dps drop, especially considering it would've been pretty efficient for his dps with our death/fight ratio.

23 minutes ago, Lyntha said:

Is the stickied post at the start of this thread the most updated source?

To the best of our knowledge, yes. Some people we haven't seen online/dont visit the forums, but we keep the roster up to date as we get more information.

On 12/8/2015 at 10:03 AM, Mythosaur said:

Summa - Priest

Offthechain - Shaman

Luihai - Monk

Ansky - Paladin

Kansir - Shaman (?druid)

Luihai - Monk

Luihai

Wtf @Mythosaur....

• Like 1

@Phobia form what i've heard alot of legion tanking feels like dps with threat, i also hear from people i've watched on youtube that druid and pally are really good and war and dk are kinda boring.. but thats others opinion idk how much you've looked into it. 

as for the idea of moving raid nights i'm in favour of it, it works better for my scheduled.

as for things to play we seem to have a lot of hunters. which was something interesting but thats fine.. Ele sham looks cool to me but i haven't really healed in a raid environment and dont want that to come up. frost dk also looks interesting but that seems to be the other class we have ample of. so i'll figure something out. outlaw rogue feels extremely  RNG based now with roll the bones being the major buff and Slice and Dice seeming like a mediocre talent now, and from what i've seen they fubared sub and ass too so i'm probably going to avoid the class. 

i'll figure out something interesting to play hopefully soon as more information comes out 

• 2 weeks later...

I only ever see one hunter (me) or a lot of hunters (4-5). There isn't much in-between.

I'm finally back from Ireland, been there for almost a month. I'm still game for being hunter in Legion because I won't play anything else. Only other thing I enjoy is being a bearbutt tank but my scheduling would never make me a viable tank for the raid time.

Far as the change to raiding time goes that works fine for me. The day doesn't affect me because if I have theatre I won't be doing anything any evening no matter the day. Plus, my brother has been bugging me to raid with his guild because... I don't know... he wants to have someone he can yell at without feeling bad? They do Tues/Thurs/Sun so I could raid with them some Tuesday and keep up in gear through the rest of the hunters we have shooting along here.

Also.. far as theatre goes.. I have a position as stage manager in the Fall and again in the Spring. So when I get those schedules I'll let you guys know my availability. Believe me if I could do both at the same time I would in a heartbeat but going into my senior year of college I'm nervous about not having enough experience to get anything and have to move back with my parents and be jobless and blegh.... adulting sucks when you're in the transition between a fairly stable student life and a fairly stable adult job life. The purgatory between them is scheduling hell.

looks like the raid day changes will actually work better for most people. I'm thinking we are gonna change them. Myself and the other officers will start talking more about an actual concrete plan for the rest of Warlords and Moving into Legion in the coming weeks. Stay tuned.

• Like 3

i feel like the sensuous on here is in favour of the day change but i dont think were a majority of the raiders i dont think many of those not involved in the conversation would have a major issue with it though. but there should be a different post about it to and more of an announcement about it before, maybe at the guild party or online just after when the do the pre patch and people come back for events