What do you want to play in Legion?

Mythosaur

2 hours ago, Phobia said:

why do you bother picking one? you know you gonna main swap like 5 times then take an early break....

I didn't main swap the entire last xpac.  Started off playing my priest and played my BrM Monk Alt in raid for a little bit when tanks didn't exist then went back to my priest when we got tanks.  I'm not into main-changing like I was in the past man.  How many alts of mine are at max level?  3.  Last xpac I had 10.

Edited by Lyntha

Just now, Lyntha said:

I didn't main swap the entire last xpac.  Started off playing my priest and played my BrM Monk for a little bit when tanks didn't exist then went back to my priest when we got tanks.  I'm not into main-changing like I was in the past man.  How many alts of mine are at max level?  3.  Last xpac I had 10.

so defensive, you forget how to take a joke since you've been away?

3 hours ago, Phobia said:

why do you bother picking one? you know you gonna main swap like 5 times then take an early break....

maybe Lyntha wouldn't have had to switch to his tank if you weren't 6 months late to raid :D

Kansir off tank 2016 = teh dream!

Ive said it before...but I will be on mah PRIEST.  Just not sure as of yet if im going to be maining as holy or disc. There are plus' to both specs and i have to play around with it / see how things change in the upcoming months. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Professor Chaos

I plan on playing warlock still unsure which spec with all the changes. looking more towards AFF or DEMO

also VERY interested in BALANCE DRUID ( I have a 692 druid)

&

also VERY VERY interested in my ARMS/TANK warrior (lvl 70 currently, going to boost him with legion preorder shit in the next month)

3 hours ago, Phobia said:

whatever the raid team needs most (as long as it's my warrior or druid)

It would appear that the american definition of "whatever" is different than what they teach us at school...

On 15/01/2016 at 5:12 PM, Gromn said:
On 15/01/2016 at 0:50 AM, mokou said:

NO THIS GUILD DOESN'T FUCKING NEED ANOTHER SHITTY CLASS THAT IS RET PALLY STAY DK OR GO DH PLS HAVE MERCY

I can feel the light call to me.

i can feel it too brothers and sisters the light guides my hand of judgement upon my foes 

but legit idk what i'm playing. i'm mostly waiting too see what others will pick and for more information to come out on specs and stuff