Demo Warlock Guide

Karabii

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/11674517557

Most reliable one I found. I don't know Demo locks well, but this guy is in Peachy Keen and I would trust his input based on my impressions of the guild. Notice that he is currently Destro...weird.

There ya go Mastric. Hope there's some sweet tricks in there for ya!

Edit: Actually this one looks pretty too. Haven't actually read through it.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1248982-5-4-Demonology-Warlock-Guide

Edited by Rhenyn

The guide is nothing different then what i do now, this week, outside of proc tracking. I wasn't looking to hit soft haste caps previously.

Now if i could just get to 21596 now for another corruption and shadowflame tick.

So the guide is good, just a few days late :)

This is how i play

Doom longer Targets, Corruption everything, hand of guldan groups, pause (or cast SB), and HoG when Shadowflame ticks are low for double stack debuff. at near full meta, burn the molten core SoulFires, refreash Corrutipn with Demo attack, doom too. Drop meta, unless you need to AoE, then arua burn them like hell!

While in Meta, all dmg is increased by 58% (mastery), all the guides tell you to drop meta at 700 fury, that just seems odd to me ride the damage boost.

Going meta right after getting the doublestack of Shadowflame tickets is nice too, extra damage and fury gen.

Watch that video of Sparkuggz and keep in mind that his ilvl is about 553 and he destroys what I've seen any demo lock do and it makes me feel bad. This is why people have such high expectations for locks, because their min/max capabilities are insane.

Cancelling at 700 fury is probably because you want to wait for procs, lust, aoe, etc. to use Meta but you also don't want to cap it. So when close to capping you bring it back down to 700 and then exit, waiting for good things to happen. I don't chaos bolt unless I have procs or I'm close to capping.