Glitterstim

Heals

Fawady

Eveningbark

Polished

Tanks

Overcast

Updated: Some changes have occurred.

NOTE: NOT EVERYONE HAS A TEAM. WE ARE LOOKING INTO DOING A 4th RUN SET UP SOMETIME AFTER THE NEW YEAR. IF YOU WANT TO BE IN THIS GROUP RIGHT NOW YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR GEAR< PUG ICC AND LEARN THE FIGHTS. POST IN HERE IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF THE RUN!!!

and also, i leave all my good friends from back in the glory fades to join this guild,

who promised to let me have a spot in at least a 10 man group and i'm not, i don't understand?

And how is ruff not even in a group, he's one of the best healers, if not the best, we have..

i think that this little list you have here needs to be revised a bit because we have been here longer then more then half the people in these groups.

good catch aaylah, i didnt even see that, it will be fixed, and your still in wili's group dont worry

and i dont know why ruff doesnt have a group, maybe we can replace that bayba or whoever that is in wili's group with ruff, i will be back in a few days to make sure this happens,,, wink wink ghost

i would be interested in a group. would prefer to be talked to in-game. or i guess i could start my own group from guild.. if anyone want to start a 10-man with a different time other than 7:30pm let me know.. im thinking like 2ish on tuesday, maybe friday. whatever just a thought

I brought this up before but maybe wasn't taken seriously. Rebels group should have a leather caster(either a boomer or healer). All the leather caster gear that group gets will be de'd and thats not condusive to getting the guild geared. Some groups have 2.

Just trying to help make us better.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I too would be intersted in a 10 man group if anyone has need for ranged DPS. My mage is geared for the content & I'm definitely up for the challenge. B)

as far as 10 mans go, only 2 official teams run everyweek. and in not sure about gumps team anymore. but on fridays and saturdays and sundays most members create runs within the guild anyway... so lets see if next satur day i can put together a more official 3rd team