25 man leaps forward

Fotosynthsis

Its a good time to update everyone on the progress of the 25man. Two heroics down this week bringing our total to four. Razor bit the dust last week and now Ryolith and domo have hit the floor also. Although giving out loot has been difficult for the officers, I'm sure that will get easier the more we down stuff.

Baleroc's countdown and his raid aids is up next for the 25man. After that Balethlic's poisons additions will be the only thing standing between us and rag. I gotta say that all the new additions to the dps ranks have certainly made us better. Especially now that there are several women keeping the guys in check in our raid. Of course gump has the heroic staff with unholy half way to getting his. The more heroics we down the quicker this will happen so hopefully we will see another one soon.

I can't wait to do more stuff to get all of our raiding groups together. I think its a perfect time to make sure that all new members meet and mix with the other members. Although I know there are some people everyone should avoid *cough* Rebel * cough*. However, the newest members of all 3 groups are all good players that I hope like running and interacting with everyone here. Please feel free to participate in the upcoming guild events to meet and have fun with members from other raids.

ATR FTW!!!