25 man progress

Fotosynthsis

So far each week the 25 man has been making significant progress. After shannox, it took the group a week to down each boss. Ryolith took a few days, Beth took a week, and now Baleroc took a week. We have made some great progress as a group. The 25 man has been signifcantly more difficult then 10 man is so everyone should be proud of their progress. Everyone should start looking up Majordomo and Alysrazor. Alysrazor is considered by most to be the most difficult fight in firelands. Honestly, it is all about the tornadoes. Domo is all about survival of the group being able to move from one position to another. I think our work has paid off especially with the healers. Healing has been now joke in this content on 25 man. Dps has gotten better at controlling the fights. The tanks are the tanks they do their job well. I'll be off for next weeks raid Monday August 1, Tuesday August 2, and Wednesday August 3 for vacation. Lets get Razor and Domo so that when i get back we can start on Rag.

WALL OF TEXT

This post is in dire need of some separation via paragraphs!

What foto says is true! Great work everyone. I do feel that 10man is a lot easier in this tier for various reasons and most progressed guilds on our server are in 10mans, go figure. We can still improve in many areas but we shouldn't be ashamed of our progress thus far.