Realm First Level 25!

Prydain

Guest Memer

I think we could be the first to the next cap too if there ever is another. And i can see myself in the picture! Best feeling ever... :biggrin: I almost broke my laptop cause the Feat of Strength thing startled me, but only because i knew it was coming.

I feel really good that all the expectations surrounding this event were exceeded. Every guild who was going for this achievement underestimated the planning that took place. We basically outsmarted everyone, not as a raid group, but as an entire guild. Most people on the server thought that their overwhelming numbers would overcome our efforts. They tried in vain to get themselves together for guild raids of Wrath and BC content but never mobilized in any semblance of the force that is ATR. With barely a week's notice, we told everyone to do 25 dailies for turn ins on Monday morning and enough obliged to allow me to push us into lvl 23 as early as 9:30AM! From then on, it was Yacoub, Unholy, and Boredman, et all, stepping up to grind heroics/raids with anyone who was on until the majority of us got off work and join in. Now, keep in mind this was Monday, we did not plan on having the sheer number of willing participants that we had that night. Wili, graciously enough cut short his 10M run to only Cho'Gall which despite wiping for an entire raid day last week, managed to one-shot; a feat I can only attribute to our focus and the knowledge that the kill would further push us in guild experience. Group 1 even did a conclave and were bold enough to bring 3 new people to Al'Akir (including myself). They figured, it is worth a shot, the one-shot a few moments later, made it clear that the focus was not just an individual group thing, it was an entire ATR thing!

Many individual moments adding up to a climactic finale occurred during the last few days. The thanks go out to all the front-runners, the raid leaders, and ultimately all guildies who joined groups and kicked ass in the name of the guild! For those of you who are exalted with the guild, ride your scorpion while hoisting our colors with pride, because for a few days, we are the ONLY ones who can enjoy that privilege!

Grats to all!

It was a lot of work and time spent and I am proud of everyone here, but with every achievement, we had our haters, reckless was especially angry that we got it, I think they thought they would get it. The majority of the guilds though congratulated us, I personally got tells from DnD, Fast Track, and Reign saying congrats. It was funny last night, some of the hating guilds calling us scrubs were less progressed then us, so in the words of Vulkan, "I considered the source and ignored them." Congrats again to everyone to who put effort into proving once again why we are the most awesome guild on the server.

I gotta admit this was the most planned and full force event i've ever seen since i started playing wow even in vanilla. I never knew how many people would actually show up and put out the effort for this guild first. The guild members really stepped up for this and I'll thank everyone who helped. No matter what anyone says it was the core of ATR that went through the raid grinds and the daily grinds to push the 25 level not mass recruitment of people we didn't know. I;ll remember this push as a truly fitting "GREAT" moment for the ATR guild.

• 2 weeks later...