Road to Level 25

Prydain

BIG THING HERE: EVERYONE SHOULD BUY THE GUILD BANNER BEFORE MONDAY - > Battle Standard of Coordination (300g, it's cheap so buy it!)

and if you have spare gold ~350g you can buy the green and blue quality (They do not share the 15m cd, only the normal 2m)

On Monday, April 4 All That Rem will be Guild Level 23, therefore removing the daily cap on guild experience. We have a lot of people in this guild so hitting the daily cap was never an issue, sometimes we would even hit it before afternoon which is great. There is a guild Feat of Strength achievement for being the first Level 25 guild on the realm, something I am trying to get guildies to support me.

What I want from every member from ATR is that during this week before the 4th, is to do activities to get a ton of XP for the guild and try to race to 25 and geat a neat achievement. Here is a list of what you should do:

• Complete 25 dailies; but do not turn it in, on your main character as well as any alt you have (even if they are 80 you can do Son of Hodir, Argent Tournament, etc). A good tip is saving up all the dailies in Tol Barad which should add up to ~20, (12 from TB, and 12-15 from the peninsula because those change dailiy), Therezane dailies (6-7) and if you have not unlocked those yet you can do 6 dailies for Dragonmaw Clan. I will have done all my TB dailies before the weekend so if you want to have 18 dailies from there just whisper me and I can share it. (Remeber you can turn in ALL TB dailies at the Base Camp in the Peninsula)
  • Be willing to join groups to chain run lvl 85, H 5 mans for a very nice chunk of XP
  • If you are planning on doing Loremaster of Cataclysm or any other, wait until next Monday to start doing it. All the quests provide a decent amount of guild xp.
  • Raids: We will get a HUGE amount of XP from doing raids. We have 3 10m running on Tuesday killing in total at least 35 raids bosses (Omnitron, Theralion and Valiona, Conclave, etc each boss gives xp, so 4,2,3 respectively)

Just to give you an idea of how much each dungeon/boss/quest gives here is a post from the official forums:

All XP numbers are 'per guildmate.' If you are in a four-guildmate guild dungeon run,
multiply by 4 for total gain. In a 9 person guild raid, multiply by 9.
I'll include a 'totals' section, in order of most XP per run.

Instances (Normal):
Grim Batol, Lost City, Halls of Origination Bosses: 24.8k
Stonecore, Vortex Pinnacle Bosses: 18.2k
Blackrock Caverns, Throne of Tides Bosses: 11.4k

Per Instance (full group):
Heroic Bosses: 37.2k
H Halls of Origination: 1,302k
H Deadmines: 1,116k
H Blackrock Caverns: 930k
H Shadowfang Keep: 930k
N Halls of Origination: 868K
H Grim Batol: 744k
H Lost City: 744k
H Stonecore: 744k
H Throne of Tides: 744k
H Vortex Pinnacle: 558k
N Grim Batol: 496k
N Lost City: 496k
N Stonecore: 364k
N Blackrock: 285k
N Vortex Pinnacle: 273k
N Throne of Tides: 228k

Cooking, Fishing, Jewelcraft Dailies all yield 17,350 guild xp each
Tol Barad dailies yield 17,350 guild xp each (all of them, even the group one) -> You can do this on lowbies as well and you should.
Twilight Highland dailies yield 13,800 guild xp each
Deepholm dailies yield 10,975 guild xp each - except for:
Glop, Son of Glop yields 13,725 guild xp
Ramkehan Daily gave only 8238 guild xp

Lich King Daily Quests:
17,350 Dalaran Fishing daily
13,012 Dalaran Cooking daily
5,512 Typical level 80 dailies such as King of the Mountain, Argent Tourney dailies, etc.

Regular Quests:
Of course regular quests give XP as well -- 25% of the amount you earn for your character (whether 85 or not) gets awarded to the guild. Typical quests in Mt. Hyjal for example award 27.7k XP, or 6,925 towards the cap. Typical quests in Twilight Highlands award 55.5k XP, or 13.8k towards the cap.

Quests in low level zones award such a miniscule amount of XP towards the cap that it's not worth discussing.

OLD RAIDS
  • BC raid bosses (Kara, Zul'Aman, Gruuls, Mags, SSC, TK, BT, Sunwell) award 6,835 Guild XP per character per boss. With 10 toons, that's 68,350 XP, for the 25man its 170875 xp
  • Heroic boss kills in Trial of Champions dungeon: 17,400 guild xp per player (same amount as a daily from TB)
  • For Sartharion, and the four bosses in Wintergrasp,etc; the boss kill awards 14,600 guild xp. That is 1460k XP for a full-clear/full-group VoA25

Source: http://us.battle.net...pic/1536473693?

More in-depth explanation: http://us.battle.net...pic/1965575069?

This is the plan for Monday:

• Turn in ALL your dailies with ALL your characters, even those lvl 12 alts can turn in the orgrimmar fishing daily
  • Do All Woltk raids on 25m except ICC/Halion: Naxx, Voa, Malygos, Sarth, ToC, etc
  • BC Raids doesn't give as much XP but it is still worth doing it
  • Split the 25m to do Wotlk H-5man to get more XP (87500 xp per boss with a full guild group)

Plan for Tuesday:
  • Do 25 Woltk raids, Naxx+VoA will give a HUGE amount of XP with 25 people in the raid
  • Do your dailies again if you log on early and there's not a lot of people online
  • Or finish leveling that alt stuck at 81-84 for guild xp. (25% earned towards character XP goes to guild XP)
  • Split the 25m to do Wotlk H-5man to get more XP (87500 xp per boss with a full guild group)

PS: If we do not get Realm First we will at least have before Tuesday night Mass Resurrection which is really nice.

PS 2: Remember to do ALL your dailies before Monday to save time and instead run dungeons/raids.

PS 3: If Patch 4.1 comes out please wait to run your ZA/ZG until we hit Level 25. Remember you can queue for those two (Random Cataclysm Heroic Tier 2) and you will not lose Valor Points because it is weekly (can you even run 7 Za/ZG on Friday and you won't fall behind with your VP)

Don't forget BH for rep as well. Shove those alts through there asap. People who do the dailies for gold can do the ones in Northrend on Sunday and then fill out their log with 25 completed Cata dailies. The weekly TB win (quest) gives guild rep as well.

Burn those 15% guild banners on cooldown for those boss kills.

Edited by Berms

Just checking back again. I hope everyone has gotten at least 25 dailies on their main by now, it should look like this: http://img705.images...40111150103.jpg

However I'm going to turn in my cooking daily and 2 from Dragonmaw that are not [bring Down the High Shaman] (that gives a lot more than the other 4) and get the 3 from Cursed Depths in TB when we win again.

Alright, keep working on it guys and I will go now do 25 dailies on my shaman, if anyone wants to help me out since I'm resto pvp/pve heh.