Group I'm Stuck with the Old Guy Downs the Chimaeron and Council

Fotosynthsis

ATR progressed last night with victories over the beast Chimaeron and the Council of the Bastion of Twilight. We should have taken pictures fail us but we will get them next week when they die again. Chimaeron is a brutal fight on healers cause everyone is always dying but thats the point of the fight. Our group used tranquility rotations with druids and tree form to get past feud. Once we hit 20 percent it was all out dps including healers cause heals dont work. Can't wait to see ruff's dps on this boss. We split the room into two groups 2 ranged right with a healer, 2 ranged left with a healer, and one healer in the middle close to the melee and tanks. It worked really well with our tight circle around the boss for feud transitions. Council was a bit tricky not in the first pahse but phase 2. Phase 1 is only a problem if waterlogged people dont run through fire. Phase 2 is challenging because all members have to run to their get the air or earth buff while still healing/tanking/dpsing. The main problem we had was the spawn points for the buffs were sometimes if not all the time right next to each other. The challenge is to be patient enough to wait until the tornado moves to get it or the earth one. Pio kept dcing so we decided to 2 heal this and bring in fdragon. It wasn't recommended but with the night almost up it was worth a shot. The extra dps put us over the edge while jlogg was intervated about 3 times twice by me giving us both mana. It was brutal on jlogg and me but it worked so it was awesome. With group 1 almost downing Al Akir, it was a great Progess night. Tonight Our Group take s on Cho Gall hopefully we see our first tokens for shoulders tonight. I guarentee if Cho Gall dies there will be a picture.