Omnitron Defense System & Conclave of Wind down!

Prydain

Omnitron Defense System &

Conclave of Wind - 01/03/11

wowscrnshot010311002405.jpg

After the 6% wipe from Wednesday, we decided to go back and give a couple of attempts at Omnitron Defense System. Right before we reached the 2 hour mark working on Omnitron we finally downed them, and I have to say it was a smooth kill. After the celebration I proposed to give Conclave of Wind a quick attempt just to get the jist of the fight. We went over the mechanics and the strat as well as making sure everyone know how to transition for the ultimates and we charged into battle.

Surprisingly we did not have any trouble on Conclave of Wind killing them in our 3 attempt at 1am in the morning. Conclave of Wind is easy when you put it in comparison with Omnitron Defense System, and after spending over 10 unlucky attempts on Omnitron Conclave it was a walk in the park.

Good job to everyone who took part of the kill, as well as those people who raided on Wednesday. Next week we are going to have a lot of fun working on Valiona and Theralion.

World of Logs: http://www.worldoflo...zxe38xhh7zvzm8/

Yep great raid indeed!

Edit - I hope people review the logs. The dps we had is basically where everyone needs to be (aside from special jobs like interrupting). It's work to get the gear needed (including crafted - $), and learn proper rotation (priority), itemization, and abilities. Heck, you can see it in the realm rankings - I think almost everyone there last night was top 20 minimum for their class! :)

http://www.worldoflo...zxe38xhh7zvzm8/