Rebel's Logic Post 8

Rebelogic

This post will begin with hearty congratulations to everyone who participated in the last two raid weeks. Last week, we spent three consecutive raid days on Lich King, and I wanted to acknowledge the effort of people to not let a raid day go by without having at least a few attempts which were better than the best attempt of the previous raid day. That concept spread across five raid days technically culminating on the Lich King going down on Tuesday (Raid 4) and Halion 25 going down on Wednesday (Raid 5). This post is clearly overdue since it is now Friday and people were looking forward to my post by Wednesday morning. However, I wanted to add a little bit extra to my post than just congrats, in order to make it more complete.

The Lich King attempts were really good. We are tightening up our roster very well and the progression and effort people are putting in is showing. Specs/enchants/gear/rotation, etc. is all being scrutinized as I said in my previous post and it has resulted in good players really working hard to maximize their performance and figure out the best way to work together. Working together is an extremely underrated ability because a lot of people like to do what they are doing and assume it is the best way to help the raid. However, the key here is communication. If an idea for a class or player in the raid comes up, respectfully share it with people in an open unbiased forum so that it can be discussed freely. This not only promotes the idea that the raid as a whole is being thought about, but the idea that we as raid members respect the opinions and play style of everyone we deem worthy to be in our raids. This is where the satisfaction comes from raiding with you guys. Now, this is where I segway into the run we had yesterday night where respect was a key issue not being held to a high standard. Granted, the run we had yesterday in ICC 25 was not a main run. However, it had several mains deserving of core spots present. It is those people who we disrespected by fooling around a lot. For all of you who were lagging and didn

I just noticed that my wife is in a deep sleep. Really she seems dead, so I"m going to drink some poison, and die a tragic death in honor of your beautiful take on Shakespeare.

and Perenelle, I agree with objecting to brotherhood. Many a female has tried to keep me alive... I even got Postmodern killed along with me one night, just to prove that I will die with any sex, class, or race.